$200 per 60-minute session
I am not an in-network provider for any insurance companies. However, if you have PPO insurance, my services may be covered in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
If you have an FSA through your employer, my services are covered 100% providing you have available funds.
Payment is due at the time of service. Cash, checks, ATM, Visa, MasterCard, and FSA cards are accepted for payment.
If you miss your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.